6 questions to ask yourself in December
This time of year always stirs so many emotions for me.
I look back on the year and reflect on how I could’ve done better. What I could’ve done more off. Differently.
Nothing to do with sales, business goals or dream clients. And everything to do with family.
Questions to ask yourself as the year draws to a close:
- Did I make time to truly listen to their stories?
- Did I look them in the eyes when they spoke to me?
- Did I tell them how much I appreciate their kind gestures and generosity?
- Did I accept their help when they offered?
- Was I truly present in the moments we shared?
- Did I make time to simply be with them?
So yes — always looking to do better at these things.
Time and presence are our gifts to give. And they are priceless when received, any time of year.